Members have opportunities to engage in experiences that build essential skills, such as confidence, consensus and team building, event planning, conflict resolution and parliamentary procedure.
- Develop integrity by participating in a variety of experiences with their peers that foster life skills.
- Develop leadership skills by holding 2 offices and demonstrating commitment to the specific responsibilities.
- Develop self-confidence learning a variety of focus skills appropriate to their age.
Activities of our Chapter include:
- Fall Chapter Meeting
- Spring Chapter Meeting
- Grade Level Meetings
- Recognition Luncheon
- Officer Training (for years when an office is held)
Skills Focused On:
- Conducting meetings
- Parliamentary procedure
- Proper Meeting Behavior/Listening Skills