As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives. We celebrate our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Learn from others about different cultural backgrounds and traditions.
- Develop respect and openness to those who are different.
- Develop character and understanding of social traditions and expectations within our community.
Activities of our Chapter include:
- Exploring Careers/Career Day
- College Preparation
- Cultural Events – Theater, Musical, Dance & Art
- Etiquette/Manners/Personal Poise
- Peer to Peer Relationships – Role Model, Conflict Management, Handling Peer Pressure, etc…
- Goal Setting, Money Management, Finances